This domain is registered for one of our customers.
If this is your domain name, please visit this page to see how to register it as DNS zone into your account.
Note: If you already have registered the DNS zone for your domain name, please wait for DNS propagation. Your web site will be displayed soon. It may take few minutes.
* Do you know what ICMP is?
Suggested article: What is ICMP (Internet Control Message Protocol)?
ICMP (Internet Control Message Protocol) is a supporting protocol in the Internet protocol suite. It is used for reporting many errors. It is helpful for understanding whether or not the transferred data has reached its target destination at the required time. As a result, ICMP is one of the essential elements in the error reporting process and testing.
The main uses of ICMP are the following:
- The most common use case is for reporting different errors
- Often it is utilized as a diagnostic tool
- Unfortunately, criminals managed to take advantage of it and use it to initiate massive DDoS attacks
ICMP vs. TCP
- ICMP is a control protocol, and it does not deal with application data. Instead, it is utilized for inter-device communication.
- TCP is a transport protocol, and it transfers the actual data. TCP transfers the data packets in a precise order and guarantees their proper delivery.
If you are interested and want to learn more, we recommend you read additional information about ICMP!